Ya'ara Saks
Ya'ara Saks
Member of Parliament for York Centre
Important Contacts

Government Service Contacts

Service Canada

For Government of Canada (federal) information and services. Call 1-800-O-CANADA (1-800-622-6232) or if you are hearing-impaired, you may call their TTY (teletypewriter) line at 1-800-926-9105.

Service Ontario

For provincial government information and services. Call 1-800-267-8097 or for TTY 1-800-268-7095.

Ontario 211

Ontario 211 is a 24/7 help line and online database for those who need to access to, or are seeking information on, social and community supports and services. Dial 2-1-1 or for TTY 1-888-340-1001.

Toronto 311

Toronto 311 is a helpline and directory for the City of Toronto that provides residents, businesses and visitors with access to non-emergency City services, programs and information 24 hours a day and in 180 languages. Dial 3-1-1 or for TTY 416-338-0889, or emailĀ [email protected].
Main office - Toronto
2800 Keele Street Unit 2
Toronto, Ontario
M3M 0B8

Open by appointment only. Please email or phone for assistance.


Show Map

Parliamentary Office
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A6


Show Map